Tuesday 2 September 2014

Introducing Myself as Fee, the Foodie

I can't say that I have always been a foodie because I certainly haven't! I didn't grow up as a child knowing how everything was made. Food was food, and I enjoyed it. What did it matter to me what kind of bread I ate, what chickens the eggs came from and if baking had salt in it?

So where did my love for food start? I can't really put a pin on where it started but it certainly grew the year I lived in Melbourne, the city that boasts about it's food and has coffee snobs at every corner. Eating out and cooking at home are experiences all on their own, and I love to do both. The food I eat and the coffee I drink is my experience, my social life, my knowledge, my health, my lifestyle. 

I have decided to start a blog so I can share my recipes, my thoughts on food, experiences in cafes, and my passion. 

I am not ashamed to say that food is my hobby, so thank you Melbourne for introducing me to the endless possibilities. 

I'm 21, living in Dunedin (New Zealand), studying English and communications and now sharing my thoughts on food whoever stumbles across my humble bog.  

~Fee
(St Kilda community gardens, Melbourne)

No comments:

Post a Comment